Bhog Ceremony Ads in Newspaper
Bhog Ceremony Ads in Times of India | Bhog ceremony ads in Mumbai
Contact: Dinesh / 9821454000 / 9821984000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
In Sikhism bhog means blessing or offering food. Bhog Ceremony is reading of the entire Sahaj Paath, oraganised by the family of the dead person. Paath is timed to conclude within ten days of the death. The reading may be undertaken at home or in the Gurdwara. Its usually takes place on the day of the cremation. The conclusion of this ceremony called the Bhog Ceremony marks the end of the mourning period.
On bhog Ceremony all the relatives,friends and family gather together on the completion of the reading of Guru Granth Sahib. After the final prayer, a random reading or Hukam is taken, and Karah Parshad is distributed to the congregation. Food from the Guru’s kitchen, Langar, is also served.
We offers easy way to book in Classified Text, Classified display & Display for Bhog Ceremony ads in all other Indian leading newspapers like Times of India, Gujarat Samachar, Lokmat , Navbharat Times etc at discounted rates.
View Ad sample of Obituary Classified Lineage ads in Bhog Ceremony Ads
View Obituary Display Classified Ad sample of Bhog Ceremony Ads Newspaper
View Color advertisement sample for Bhog Ceremony Ads Newspaper
It is very simple and Easy path to Book Obituary Ads in Newspaper from www.obituryads.com
- You not need to go to Newspaper offices to book obituary ads
- You not need not ot go to ad agents to book your obituary ads in Newspaper
- Book your urgent obituary Ads through www.obituaryads.com from y
- We do not charge for any creatives/ Art work
- You can make your obituary advertisement payments via www.obituaryads.com through credit cards/debit cards (MasterCard or Visa) or through offline methods including cash, cheque or draft
- No extra charges collected by www.obituaryads.com for the ad bookings
- Only exact cost would be collected for your ad as per Newspaper Obituary advertisement Ad Rates